Friday, December 4, 2009

In Pieces



This is a picture that I took in January 2008 while I was on a tour with the band I was playing with at the time. This was taken at The Nick in Birmingham, AL, but the guitar was actually broken the night before in Macon, GA. I used to own this guitar and it's probably the best one I've owned. I had accidentally broke the headstock once a few years earlier when I had leaned it against a desk, and it fell over in the floor. This particular time, though, Jay (the guy in the band who I sold it to) had dropped it on the last song of the night, and it broke into 3 or 4 pieces. I was horrified as I had somehow convinced myself that I would eventually get the guitar back one day. Funny enough, he glued it back together, and I think he still plays it today. But I'm reclaiming the rights to this picture.

Album of the Day: Chrome - Blood On The Moon
(www.staticwhitesound.com/chrome/discography/Blood.htm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home